Working Manual against the Virus for Chongqing Hot Spring Enterprises
1. Record the health condition and travel routes of every employee.
2 .Employees who are located in seriously-affected areas shall comply with local rules.
3. Employees who come back from other areas shall adopt home quarantine measures for a required period before they go out.
4. Employees or their close contacts shall go to the designated hospitals if they have a fever, cough or other suspicious symptoms, and shall not return to work until cleared to do so after medical examination and observation.
5. Dynamic recording and reporting of employees’ health conditions while at work.
6. Employees shall arrive 10 minutes earlier for body temperature detection and registration. Employees with a temperature higher than 37.2°C cannot attend work.
7. Employees shall wear masks during commuting. Where possible it is recommended to use private cars rather than public transportation for the commute to work. Do not touch anything if using public transport.
8. Try to avoid external meetings.
Facilities and reception
9. Open outdoor bathing areas first, using less than 50% of the available pools. Do not open indoor business areas including food and beverage outlets.
10. Customers shall wear masks, have a body temperature scan and register before they enter, including their personal information, contact details, health code (Chongqing Health Code issued by Chongqing government). Customers without masks and from places out of Chongqing are not allowed to enter.
11. Keep 1.5m (5-6 feet) between each customer. Do not crowd in single pools. Maximum length of stay in the pool area is 2 hours.
12. Disinfect all areas and equipment every 2 hours.
13. Financial recording of clients consumption patterns.
14. Paperless work, and reduce the hand-to-hand delivery of any paper materials. Wash hands and wear masks when interacting with people.
15. Keep 1.5m (5-6 feet) between each employee. Do not gather in one place. Wear masks when receiving visitors.
16. Avoid direct contact with customers and visitors.
17. Where possible use telephones, video call, wechat and QQ online communication, instead of face-to-face meetings.
18. Reduce the number of participants and length of meetings, if necessary.
19. For any meeting, first measure participants’ temperatures, wash hands, wear masks, and bring personal water cups.
20. Keep personal distance and constant ventilation of the venue.
21. Disinfect the venue, furniture, and crokery after the meeting.
22. When driving cars to outside activities, do not over crowd in the car.
23. Encourage employees to bring their own lunches. Make available special take-away sites.
24. Set special washing sites for cutlery, and provide hand sanitizers, detergents, and kitchen recycling bins.
25. Healthy and safely prepared foods and beverages.
26. Provide disposable medical masks for employees during work hours (2 for each person each day). Provide a mask-only trash bin, and disinfect the trash bin with 75% alcohol or chlorine-containing disinfectants.
27. Provide 75% alcohol disinfectant in the public areas. When using the access control system, the fingerprint machine should be disinfected and wiped before use.
28. Provide disposable gloves for employees (one for each person each day). Wash hands and wear gloves before being in contact the public facilities, linen and other materials.
29. Use 84 disinfectant to disinfect public areas, office areas, desks and chairs, computers, the printing equipment, phones and other facilities every day.
30. Keep the working environment clean and ventilated, and try to open the window not less than 3 times a day for not less than 20 to 30 minutes each time. Ventilation may lead to decreasing room temperature, so please put on proper clothes to keep warm.
31. Wash hands frequently and wipe hands with disposable paper or clean towels.
32. Cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief, tissue or the elbow when coughing or sneezing. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
33. Avoid extended family gatherings and any other gatherings.
Go to Hospital if...
34. Go to a designated hospital in the event of any suspicious symptoms and report the suspicious case to the community office. Service hotline: 12320.
35. Avoid public transport when going to the designated hospital and provide advance notice to the hospital beforehand.
36. Go to hospital immediately if those who have lived or worked with confirmed cases or highly suspicious cases show some symptoms.
37. Wear masks all the way and avoid contacting other people.
38. Detailed description of recent travel routes.
39. Set up an epidemic prevention and control team led by the GM of the company, and establish the emergency plan for epidemic prevention and control. Ensure the reasonable purchase of emergency materials, sterilization and protective items, and organize the staff to implement prevention and control measures.
40. Employees shall immediately report to the administration if they have a fever during the work. He/she shall register their condition and commence home quarantine or go to hospital.
41. Employees shall fill in their personal information in strict accordance with the requirements of national and local government departments, and actively cooperate with the supervision and inspection of epidemic prevention and control of government departments.